Sunday, February 3, 2013

Miracles


A really good friend of mine (thank you Anne!) has put me onto this lovely lady Danielle LaPorte  through a book called:

  

Danielle LaPorte has sass and style in buckets and describes her style statement in the book above as Sacred Dramatic.  Read the book and work with it to find your own style statement.

I went onto her website (follow link: http://www.daniellelaporte.com/) for the first time and I was blown away by one of her colleagues she interviews.



This video clip shows Danielle LaPorte talking to Gabrielle Bernstein about her new book May Cause Miracles: A 40-Day Guidebook of Subtle Shifts for Radical Change and Unlimited HappinessDanielle says, "I love what Gabby is up to in the world, and I had a few questions for her about making miracles an everyday reality."

Seriously, look inside and read the first couple of pages.  Its intriguing.  I tried to copy and paste but there are copyright laws protecting me from doing this.  So follow this link and read what she says about fear....struck  a nerve with me, I can tell you!  To paraphrase her she says miracles occur every time you choose love over fear and that it requires commitment and diligence to do this but that she will guide you through step by step.  Her work is based on another book called A Course in Miracles:



Watch her on the next clip giving a TED talk to women which explains what she does nicely:



I hope you are as inspired and intrigued as I am....



No comments:

Post a Comment